Saturday 11 June 2011

Day 161: Hens on the track...

I was gonna upload 4 photos from Catherine's wild Hen Party Day today, but this project is really supposed to be just one photo a day...and I'm really not always good at doing that! So, I decided to pick just one...and since we're simply Lovin Life in this photo, I had to choose it. This was us before our go karting adventure, which was SO MUCH FUN! Congratulations to Julia for coming first, and then it was myself, and then the Bride to Be :) And I have to thank Katherine Sced for our little duel right at the end there, spiced things up a little...Ha.

But the fun wasn't over after that! We headed back to the girls flat for some spa banter, and a few more girlies joined us at that point, and we then went out for a lovely meal at Little Italy. During our evening out there were many wonderful tasks that Catherine had to complete throughout the evening, and photographic evidence of these will no doubt be shown on Facebook in the near future. But right now, I really need to sleep!

P.S. Apologies for this post most likely making no sense due to the rather late hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment