Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 166: Organisational Skills

It's been a busy week, and tomorrow...I'm off to Lewis!! I'm hoping to be out of the driveway by 9am...but I've yet to pack the car...or even pack my suitcase. In fact, I've yet to get the suitcase out of the bathroom cupboard. Basically all the clothes I plan on taking with me are currently in the photo above...in the very early stages of drying. I've not had the time to do my washing until this afternoon, and by this point it would probably have been a better idea to just wait till we got to the house in Lewis, and done my washing there. Oh well.

I need to go look out the bodyboards, and the picnic basket...but the car may end up being a tad full (due to the fact that I'm taking stuff up the road for relativesss relatives), so I may just have to settle for the tea flask and some cups.

I'm a little bit worried about the chances of successfully posting tomorrow's blog photo...I'm putting my trust in an O2 dongle...so Lewis folk, don't be surprised if you find me at your front door holding my laptop. Just go put the kettle on. Please.

Eeeek! Tomorrow!! Oh, I was gonna put some tunes on a CD for the car too...so totally organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment