Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 165: I love getting me some free cake, and a balloon snake...giraffe

I've just had a rather humourous/embarrassing/lovely evening out for dinner with Rachael at TGiFridays. I know their waiters and waitresses are supposed to be enthusiastic, but our waiter tonight was amazing. Haha. He offered to make us balloon animals, and I stupidly mentioned it was my birthday yesterday, TOTALLY forgetting that the waiters all come over, make you stand on your seat, and sing a birthday chant to you...and the whole restaurant. But the amazing thing is, I also got a free piece of cake!! Which was delicious!! And massive. Rachael and I shared it, of course.

But anyway, back to the balloon animals. I asked what he could offer me, in the way of different kinds of animals, and ended up requesting a snake giraffe....and he did it!! By make a giraffe...totally wrongly proportioned, but whatever, and then a snake, with amazing 'realisticity', and then joined them both together at the 'tail'. Weirdest looking animal ever. But it was hilarious, he definitely met the challenge! A very good evening, completed by receiving a beautiful top from Rachael that I had been eyeing up the previous week. It's so pretty!!

Ok, for the second night in a row, it's super late!! I must go to sleep.

P.S. I really was out for dinner with Rachael, she just didn't want to be in my photo, that's why the seat across from me is empty...not because I was out with my imaginary friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment