Monday 6 June 2011

Day 157: Invasion Bench Monday

When the end of my day at work was drawing closer, I was trying to think of where I could go for todays bench photo, and the Lipp family jumped in to my head. I knew they had a nice sturdy bench in the back garden, and basically I just wanted a wee visit! So after nipping home for my tripod, and spending a bit of time wondering whether I should crash the Lipp household or just go on the hunt for a bench, not surprisingly, I headed to the Lipps! 

At first, Niall thought I was there to take a photo of just him for the blog, and was pretty disappointed when he realised everyone else would be joining in too, including me. Sorry Niall! From left to right we've got Emma, Catherine, Joanna, myself, Al and Niall. And then it's just us kids at the bottom :)
Hopefully next week there'll be a massive cake next to me on the bench...or better yet, I'll be standing on a MASSIVE bench shaped cake! That would be something. And then the next week, I'll be on a bench somewhere in the wilds of Lewis with Katherine...as long as the wind doesn't blow us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment