Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 4/365

I'm doing a fun Photography Course online this month, with ladies from Australia and America, and each week we get 'homework' to do. This week was the challenge of capturing a portfolio worthy portrait of a friend or family member in a supermarket...yeup. So off I went to Tesco with Sarah, my sister, and the kiddies on Pancake Day, and got this adorable photo of Elsie walking with Mummy...and I don't think this photo could be more perfect, as it symbolises Sarah and I perfectly...can you guess why? Yeup, the ginormous "Cakes" sign in the background! I love this photo! And Tesco is amazingly bright and colourful, I might do photoshoots there more often! haha.

What do you guys think, is this shot portfolio worthy??

Part 2 of the homework is hopefully coming up later today or tomorrow...it requires a bit more bravery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment