Friday 28 March 2014

Day 28/365

Yay! A pretty photo! Which has nothing to do with the cold, and was taken outside! Finally. My photos have been a bit boring this past few days, and I'm very sorry about that.

It was very exciting to be out and about this afternoon, with Matthew, buying some crafty bits n bobs. The street along from Matthew's, where we often have to go to find parking spaces, is lined with beautiful, slim, blossom trees which are all in bloom right now, and I love it! So Matthew waited patiently in the car, while I circled round this lovely tree, trying to get the perfect blossom shot, looking like a total creeper to one passer by, who I'm pretty sure thought I was actually taking photos of their house through the tree branches. Oops.

Don't you just love it!? I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment