Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 1/365 (Fingers crossed)

 
Well well well...hello 'der! Can't quite believe this is actually happening...hopefully it will continue for...the next 365 days! Well, 360 now.

Okay, I'm rambling, let me start again. Hi everyone! I've been feeling a little uninspired on the personal photos side of things the last few months, and missing my blog ginormously, so the other day I thought "Why not just start the 365 again NOW?!" So, I have! It's really nice to have my camera out and about with me every day again, and I feel happier already!

Last year, summer got a bit crazy; I was away A LOT and updating the blog got pushed to the side, to the point where I just wasn't to be able to spend the time catching up on it all, and eventually stopped taking my 365 photos. It was very sad, and I know there are people out there who are going to be VERY happy to not have to see that purple peg anymore...haha.

Day 1, the 1st of March, we had a Latino Fundraiser Night at church, and I took a few photos of our lovely group of Latino chaps perfoming a few songs for us. Loved it! The ladies prepared an absolute feast for everyone, of delicious Peruvian and Columbian food! And the night was finished off with some Scottish pudding...we love pudding! 

It's so nice typing the blog again...but I have a lot of work to be getting on with, so I shall quickly move on to the next 4 days so I can get on to Duncan's adorable baby photos! 

Thank you to all my old followers for coming back, and 'Welcome!' to any new blog readers out there! It's going to be an exciting year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment