Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day 11/365

Yesterday morning I went round to the Meekins' house (our Youth Worker from Church, and his family), got my hair cut outside in the sunshine by lovely Catherine, enjoyed a delicious lunch, and had my hair put in rollers. It was a fun morning!

I loved how pretty my hair was when Catherine took the rollers out, and it felt like a waste to just go home and spend the evening on the sofa...sadly Matthew had a night out with course mates lined up so we couldn't get dressed up and go out for dinner, but not to let this beautiful hair style go to waste, I decided to take a selfie and show all of you!

I attempted to put makeup on again...I think someone needs to sign me up for a StephM.Artistry masterclass, cause I just looked like a little girl who's got hold of her Mum's make up and turned herself in to a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment