Monday 26 September 2011

Day 269: Super Dark Bench Monday

You'd think I'd have managed to get a Bench Monday photo this afternoon, during my very nice trip to the beach at Newburgh in the beautiful sunshine, but no. There was an extreme lack of nice benches where we were! Lots of birds, and seals/otters/whatever, but no benches! There was a rather nice sunken boat in the bay...but it was just a little too far from the shore to take Sam.

Instead, I took my Bench Monday photo at about 10pm, after a delicious meal at Rustico's in town, with some lovely people, to celebrate Catherine's 21st Birthday! It was so dark that the camera couldn't focus, and I had to do a 25 second exposure. Ha! And even then I brightened it up in Photoshop. It was amusing! They then tried doing the Can Can...
Their kicks were too quick for the camera to capture, so instead they just look like ghosts! Ha.

I also had a few outside entries for Bench Monday this week, from my wonderful sister Sarah and nephew Finlay, and my dear friends the Lipps...



Thanks guys :) I love getting Bench Monday photos. Puts a great big smile on my face!

Hope you all have a good week, especially those of you who are starting back at Uni :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment