Friday 2 September 2011

Day 245: The Day I Got A Haircut

Yeup, today is the only day this year that I've had my haircut. The hairdresser was pretty shocked when I told her it hadn't been cut since November...she obviously thinks I'm a mental case. And because of that fact...my hair was a little rough at the ends, ha, so she had to cut of a few inches! I have loved my long hair, so I was a bit like "Noooooo!"...just like the bit in Star Wars when Darth Vader finds out that Padme's dead. Lols. Not lols that she died, that would be mean, but lols at the fact that I just got a Star Wars reference in to a story about having my hair cut. Good times.

This was supposed to be a quick blog post, as I need to go pack overnight stuff before I leave for Inverness in about an hour. Ha. But yeah, back to my hair! I washed it when I got home, and started freakin out a bit, because, since my hair's currrrly, it pinged up quite a bit and looked proper short like. Eek. But once I dried it...pretty much blasting all the curls out of it, it didn't look too different. Many people looking at the photo will probably be like "Is that the before shot, yeah?"...but no! It's a few inches shorter. But I like it! I was feeling a bit like Hermione the last few weeks with my dry bushy hair. I'm a wizard no more!

Okay...now that I've most definitely talked far too much. I better go get my stuff sorted! One last thing though- Thanks for a lovely wee road trip and a cuppa this morning Judy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment