Monday 12 September 2011

Day 255: Barbies in Bench Monday

Today I was joined by the kiddies, and the Barbie twins, for Bench Monday at the Lipp residence. We enjoyed a few cups of tea, a small plate of beef, green beans, and mashed potato, and some stories about Mr and Mrs Potato Head.

Alasdair and I are both wearing our favourite jeans, mine aren't quite that holey yet, but I totally understand his unwillingness to give them up. I'm not looking forward to having to hunt for new jeans that fit my lank legs.

There's your exciting piece of information for this week! Ha. Happy Bench Monday!

1 comment:

  1. (Auntie) Rachel Mackenzie12 September 2011 at 21:23

    For a moment I thought you were referring to Joanna and Catherine as the Barbie twins...then I noticed the actual Barbies!!

    ReplyDelete