Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day 91/365 - The Holiday Begins!

You guys are in for a treat; you're going to hear ALL about my holiday, thanks to the journal that Sarah gave me before I left, so I could tell Fin all about my holiday :) So let the trip down memory lane begin...

I'm writing this at 1:19am UK time and 6:19pm Calgary time. We're just over 6 hours in to our journey with two and a quarter hours to go. I'm the only one that hasn't slept. I've watched the second Thor movie...not amazing. But then...I WATCHED FROZEN!! And I've just finished watching Gravity...I never want to go in to space.

We are currently flying 11582m high at 531 mph. CreyC!! I better round this up because the place is dark and I have my spotlight on.

(That was fascinating wasn't it! Fin won't quite be able to comprehend the height and speed yet...but in a couple years he will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment