Monday 27 May 2013

140/365

So...what I didn't mention on Friday during Alex and Matthew's Birthday blog post is that Matthew might appear in a few more of my blog posts from now on...I'll leave you all to work out why :)

This is an I Watched Hot Fuzz For the First Time Bench Monday...Matthew loves it, and, as a joke, he received 6 copies of it for his Birthday from his future flatmates...so there was really no getting away from it; I had to watch it at some point. We got Chinese takeaway though so it wasn't a complete disaster...haha. I'm just kidding, of course, the film was rather humorous, because Simon Pegg's in it! But Matthew's still gonna have to watch Die Hard, for the first time ever, in return for me watching Hot Fuzz...I know, you may be surprised I have allowed him in to my life when he has such a massive flaw as this...but, I have. Yay for a Die Hard Marathon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment