Monday 13 May 2013

130/365

I had to make a tray bake for our Congregational Fellowship at Church on Sunday night, so I went to my favourite recipe books on Friday evening, and enjoyed a wee break from editing, looking at all their delicious goodies! There were a few things I considered making, but with a trip down to Edinburgh for an Engagement shoot on the Saturday I didn't have a lot of time to bake anything too fancy, and I didn't want it sitting around for 2 days waiting to be eaten. So I chose their very simple, but seriously delicious, moist, chocolatey, scrumptious, mmmmmmmm, brownies! And baked them before Church on Sunday morning :)

I did take photos that included my face...but this is the only one I like where I'm lined up perfectly in the frame, my big cheesy grin was becoming a little too cheesy by this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment