Monday 13 May 2013

133/365

Happy Bench Monday Birthday, Rachael! :)

My friend Rachael's Birthday is exactly a month before mine, and, unlike me, she's not so excited to get older each year, so each year I take great pleasure teasing her about turning a year older a month before me :) 

What's crazy is two years ago we were sat looking up the release date of the movie Fast and Furious 6, and thinking "2013...Two years!! We'll be 24 when that comes out! That's so far away..."

...and here we are, Fast and Furious 6 is being released this weekend...and the last 2 years have FLOWN BY! We can't believe it. But...only Rachael's gonna be 24 when we go see Paul Walker, driving fast cars...isn't that right, Rach? Heh heh heh.

Oooh...it's my birthday in a month! How exciting :) I hope it's a sunny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment