Friday 20 January 2012

Week 3/52: The View From Down Here

Is it really week 3 already?! I think this project is gonna make my year pass even quicker than last year...jeepers. So, yeah, this week's theme was 'The View From Down Here', and Tanya may have stolen one of my photos spots, but I had another one up my sleeve. Haha. I do still really want to go check out that library though, it looks amazing!

The first image in the set is in The Academy shopping centre in Aberdeen. I often wonder how many people walk under this spot without realising what they're missing when they don't look up. I love it! The others images were taken at a forest that's on the road between Kingswells and Cults. The tree on the left was amazing! It was a holly tree...that was like a spider...well, it actually reminded me of the creepy things from Alien...haaa. Yum. And the sky shot was taken down at the beach front, I was hoping to get a photo of the big wheel, but the carriages haven't been put back on it yet.

Next week's theme is 'Express Yourself', and you have to sing the song while you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment