Friday 6 January 2012

Week 1/52: New Beginnings

So, here were are, a new year and a new project. I've felt a bit lost without my 365 project this week, so I'm super happy to be getting this project up and running! The plan is to post a set of photos every Friday, and every week will have a set theme. Let's get started shall we...

The theme for Week 1 is 'New Beginnings' to fit in with the start of a new year, and what's more fitting to this theme than the beginning of a new life :) Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the family, my cousin Ewan Bain, 3 weeks old today :)
There was a lovely family gathering on Tuesday afternoon at my grandparents house in Glasgow, where we got to meet little Ewan for the first time, and I got to take some photos :) The shoot didn't last quite as long as hoped, we only had about 10 minutes in the end, ha, but I managed to get a few cuties!

My own personal new beginning will be having more confidence in myself, and more guts to get my business name and photos out in the world, well, local area at least. Ha.

Next week's theme is...Water. And no, I didn't just decide that off the top of my had while taking a sip of water. I'd love it if you guys joined me in posting photos on my facebook page each week, doesn't have to be on Friday, and it can be from your phone, iPad or whatever :)

I hope you're all enjoying the first week of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment