Saturday 20 September 2014

James & Rachael | Wedding Sneak Peek

I think it's definitely a clear sign that you love your job when you're sad to leave at the end of the day! Today, 15 years after they met, James and Rachael became Mr & Mrs Marr, and I just did not want to stop taking photos of this lovely couple and their family at the beautiful Maryculter House Hotel. I can't express enough how much I love to share in the wonderful emotions of a wedding day! Congratulations to James and Rachael, and thank you to you both, and Matty and Jo, for asking me to be your wedding photographer It's been a pretty good weekend so far!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful location it is. I really admire nature and that is why I have decided to get married at banquet halls in Miami surrounded by beauty of nature. Anyway thanks for sharing about the wedding of this beautiful couple here.

    ReplyDelete