Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ben & Megan's Wedding | Sneak Peek

It's a bit surreal to think that last Thursday Matthew and I flew to Washington, where we were kindly picked up by Megan's father, David, and driven 2 hours north to Carlisle Pennsylvania, where we celebrated with Benjamin and Megan on their wedding day on Saturday, and then travelled home again on Monday night. Definitely one of the craziest, and most amazing, long weekends we've ever had!
We were warmly welcomed in to the home of Megan's friends, the Schuth's, and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them and their two young children, similar ages with my niece and nephew.
I'm struggling to put in to words how wonderful it was to be able to share in this long awaited day with Ben and Megan. Tears came to my eyes as I photographed Megan, singing her heart out, with praise to the Lord, whilst standing beside and looking in to the eyes of the man she has just vowed to spend the rest of her life with. Ugh, I'm almost crying again.

I got a bit carried away with their sneak peek, enjoy! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment