Monday 19 March 2012

Week 11/52 : Chaos

I chose this week's theme in anticipation of running around like a headless chicken on Thursday and Friday, trying to get the handbook printed for the Youth Conference, and just getting myself organised to head down the road on time...Well, I managed to get 100 copies of the handbook printed with only one ink toner needing replaced, one paper jam, and one ink toner needing a wee shake to scrape the remains.

Before and after the mainly stress free handbook printing, I had visits from Sarah and Fin...the photos say it all really. Wouldn't it be nice to go around in life wiping ravioli sauce on your face and hair without caring??

Next week's theme is 'Blue', the colour, not the band, because it's my favourite...if you hadn't guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment