Friday 2 March 2012

Laura's Shoot - Part 3

 This is the third and final set of photos from my shoot with Laura at the end of January. We'd been at Crathes for over 2 hours by this point, so Laura was being a complete star putting up with me! Haha. I absolutely love this tree that's in one part of the walled gardens, so had to try out a few photos...



 I love it when my witty comments make people smile!

 You can tell the cold's getting to her a little bit by this point, when she starts being a Shopping Channel presenter...

 Then we snuck inside the green house for some warmth. I love these next two shots...


 She loves her plants...



 I'm so funny! Hehe. I love your face Laura :)
 And she's going to hate me for this one, but it cracks me up every time...
Well, that's it...they've all been blogged! Now I think I'll choose some for pretty prints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment