Monday 13 February 2012

Week 6/52: Flare

So, this week's theme was meant to be an opportunity to improve on incorporating lens flare to my portraits in a beautiful, and creative way. Like this photo here from the engagement shoot I did with Catherine and Matthew last August. But...when the sun doesn't show face for the 2 days you're out and about in daylight, it's kind of difficult! Which meant I ended up with this completely shameful photo, taken in the car, on the way home from Edinburgh/St. Andrews on Saturday afternoon...when the sun decided to make an appearance as we drove through DUNDEE, of all places. It's great what a bit of colour tweaking on Photoshop can do to liven up a photo, still, not quite the beautiful image I was hoping for...and I can only promise that in the hopefully not too distant future I will capture an image that is everything I was hoping to create this week!

 The theme for week 7, being the week of Valentines Day, is obviously going to be Love. That's a very broad topic, so have fun if you're taking part!

No comments:

Post a Comment