Thursday 16 February 2012

Laura's Shoot - Part 2

Here it is, folks! It's taken me a while to get it blogged, but here is Part Two of Laura's shoot at Crathes Castle. If you didn't see Part One, you can see it here. We went in to the walled gardens on the Castle grounds for this part of the photo shoot. Usually I go straight ahead, or turn left when I go in to the gardens, so this time I decided to check out the right side...and oh how I'm glad I did! I love this spot...



 I'm absolutely in love with these photos! Laura is beautiful, and the outfit was perfect for the location. We done gooooood! My outfit, however, was rather hilarious...Laura may have been freezing her pretty head off, but I was layered up with my coat, camera bag, Laura's handbag, her bodywarmer (inside out...), and occassionally the hat. I'm sure I looked slightly ridiculous. But, the old couple who walked past with one of the gardeners a couple times gave us wonderful smiles, and comments about how the sun had disappeared (I didn't mind, I was loving the overcast light!), and no strange looks whatsoever!



 This is a fave, for sure!


I managed to tear myself away from the gate, and we strolled around the rest of the garden. I love the baby bushes lining this pathway, and the mushroom tree in the background. You can also just make out the Castle. Love.

 Gotta love a bit of The Poetical Works of Robert Browning while you're chilling in your garden...


 A couple more faves...

Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. I hope you guys liked them!

There are actually more photos from inside the walled gardens, so I think there'll be a Part 3 on the blog soon. Hopefully tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment