Saturday 17 May 2014

Day 77/365

I've been wanting to have the girls from Church out for an evening of food and chat for ages now, and when I saw Macmillan's 'Night In For Cancer' I thought it was a great reason to finally plan that get together :) So last night a dozen lovely ladies came over for the evening and spread themselves throughout the living room/dining room and back steps where my amazing Chiminea awaited them. I can't believe I didn't take ANY photos the whole time they were there. I had the brilliant idea of making all the food from scratch so by the time everything was ready I was ready to just chill out and chat. So this was taken shortly before midnight, after the girls had gone.

We've had the Chiminea for...oh my life, 5 years!! Time is going way too quickly. I thought it was just a few years, 5 is way more! Anyway, it's not been lit for about 4 years, ha! So when we got it going last night I was pretty excited!  I want to sit outside every night now. I also want to eat home made pizza and filo pastry parcels all the time now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment