Friday 18 April 2014

Day 47/365

Can't believe I'm posting a photo of a Sainsbury's bag as my blog photo...Ha! I spent the whole day editing, and decided to get myself out the house and drive to Tesco at Danestone for a few bits n bobs for dinner, and a wee perusal of their clothes. However after driving the back road to Blackburn and heading down towards Tesco I discovered the bridge was closed...and the detour to get to Tesco is absolutely ridiculous, especially when everyone's heading home from work. So I eventually rerouted to Sainsbury's, tried on a bunch of swimwear from their clothing range (which has 25% off this week, woo!), and then grabbed some things for dinner. I was gone for about 2 hours...so didn't start cooking dinner till 9! But I got a couple swimsuits for summer adventures, so it wasn't all bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment