Friday 25 May 2012

Week 21 : Calm


I've separated this week's photos in two so that you can have a better look at just how calm and peaceful this beautiful spot by the river is. I nipped out to Aboyne on Wednesday afternoon, to be met by 26.5*C heats and no sounds except the flowing water...and some blokes car alarm for a few seconds...but that was just a wee snippet in my time there. I LOVE to visit spots like these, pretty much anywhere that's got water, I'm happy, but this place is beautiful. You're sheltered from the wind, the sun beats through the trees...and the water just flows on by. It would be a wonderful spot for a photoshoot!

I'll  hopefully be taking friends along to this spot tomorrow afternoon, which will no doubt be a far less calm and peaceful visit (I bought a couple inflatable rings this afternoon for some water fun)! Unless I decide to keep its location a secret, and find a different spot instead...haha.

I can't believe I'm getting this post up so early...I have to think what next week's theme's gonna be...let's go for 'Beauty in the Unexpected'.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment