Monday 30 April 2012

Week 17/52 : Pattern

I always come up with an idea for a theme at the start of the week, but once I've set that theme I no longer think my idea really fits with it. And when I set the theme 'Pattern' I most definitely wasn't planning on photographing myself in my dress, no matter how pretty it is. I was thinking of natural patterns in the landscape/everyday surroundings...I'll need to come up with a more distinct theme title for that another time. But for now just enjoy my pretty dress.

I thought it was hideous the first time I saw it, but now I'm in love. Good story, huh?

The theme for week 18 is Guess What...no, no need to guess, that's what the theme is...'Guess What'...ho ho ho. So basically random arty abstract photos of whatever you can find :) Have a good week! (I can't believe it's May tomorrow...I Actually can't believe it. I'll be 23 in a month and a half...but Rachael will be 23 in half a month ;) She loves it when I bring that up :D I'm excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment